Welcome to the new andrewembler.com
Web , Projects / Concrete5 Implementation Guide: AndrewEmbler.com / May 29, 2015
It's taken over a year, but I'm finally proudly able to present the new version of andrewembler.com. I hope that this functions as a great showcase of how Concrete5 can be used as a blog, and the custom development that I've done to make that happen. To that end, I'm presenting a series of articles on exactly how that's happened.
In this series I'll explore how I'm blogging, including topics like
- My editor (a customized Markdown editor block I hope to include in the marketplace for free very soon.)
- My page type and composer setup
- Responsive and custom thumbnails for posts
- My usage of custom attributes
- Customizations for pretty URLs
- Statistics customizations
- My tag and topic setup
- Instagram and twitter integration
- Conversations setup
- How I've built the righthand sidebar
- Caching and performance work
- Much more...
Let me know if you have questions about any specific aspect of the site and I'd be happy to post about it.
06 07 2015429
01 16 2012490
06 26 2011503
06 24 2011513
06 21 2011475
06 23 2010472